This hands on workshop will guide you on the best practices and strategies when it comes to LinkedIn. We will start with an introduction to LinkedIn and help you create a profile that positions you as a startup founder or team member. You will then master how to use the platform to grow your startup, including content curation and networking techniques.
You will also receive a professional headshot to freshen up your LinkedIn profile!
What you will get out of a LinkedIn workshop:
- Don’t have a profile picture yet? We’ll be taking FREE headshots. So whether you want to come dressed up or rock the casual look, we have you covered!
- At least 10 new edits to your profile - no matter where you are in the development of your profile, you will get something out of the event
- What to do DAILY on LinkedIn to grow your personal brand.
- What is your personal brand, especially as a student startup founder / team member?
- LinkedIn group strategies
- Learn ways to connect with others on LinkedIn
- Develop a profile that highlight your tech and business skills and startup experiences