Come celebrate the 10TH year anniversary of the $300,000 Annual Business Plan Challenge where you will see the Top 6 companies compete in High Tech, Life Tech, and Clean Tech Tracks to win up to $60,000 on Tuesday May 30th, 5:00pm - 8:30pm at Qualcomm Headquarters. RSVP
This year's finalist:
1) ARC (Printing the Future of Space Exploration)
2) Waitz (Live Waiting Times and Proximity Marketing)
1) Veocor (Guiding clinical decision to prevent stroke)
2) Geminice (A noninvasive, injection free botox)
1) Shared Electric Resources (Electric Grid Outage Prevention through Shared Resources)
2) South 8 Technologies (Low Temperature Energy Storage)
In celebration of a decade of helping entrepreneurs, the keynote speaker is Brad Chisum, the former CEO and co-founder of Lumedyne Technologies, a MEMS Inertial Sensor Company, who was the very first winner of the Entrepreneur Challenge which was acquired by Google in 2015 for $85M.
In the past 10 years, we have given over $1 Million, have awarded over 40+ teams with 85% still operating or have been acquired and with a staggering total combined valuation of $1.2 Billion. Past Winners include Neurovigil, Biological Dynamics, Lumedyne Technologies, Interra Energy and Nasseo.